A specialty gift box of handmade French macarons available for nationwide shipping on January 28 for pre-order and in-store on February 8
Love is in the air and Amélie’s French Bakery & Café has everything needed for the perfect in-person or virtual Valentine’s Day celebrations. Amélie’s will offer their signature handmade French macarons for nationwide shipping starting January 28 for pre-order and in-store on February 8 just in time for Valentine’s Day delivery.
Each Valentine’s Day inspired 12-pack gift box will include the following specialty flavors:
- Strawberry Dark Chocolate French Macaron (red cookie with mini dark chocolate chips filled with strawberry marmalade and dark chocolate ganache)
- Milk Chocolate Caramel French Macaron (brown cookie dusted with turbinado sugar filled with milk chocolate ganache and caramel center)
- Lavender White Chocolate French Macaron (pink and white swirled cookie filled with lavender-infused white chocolate ganache)
Amélie’s will also have red and pink rose bouquets, as well as a variety of delicious items available for purchase in-store for customers located in the greater Charlotte area.
- Chocolate and Vanilla Éclairs (Customers can customize a short heartfelt message on top of the éclairs. All customized pre-orders need to be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling or stopping in any of the locations.)
- Valentine’s-themed French macarons (a variety of red, pink, and white cookies either filled with vanilla buttercream, ganache, or raspberry marmalade)
- Heart-shaped Macaron Gâteau (the Heart-shaped Macaron Gâteau is available at all locations by pre-order at least 48 hours in advance)
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries (available in milk, dark, and white chocolate)
- Berry Lover Gift Box that includes all berry flavored pastries: tarts, mini mousse cups, and French macarons.
- Chocolate Lover Gift Box that includes a chocolate layered torte, chocolate strawberries, French macarons, and salted caramel brownie halves.
- Decorated pâté sucrée cookies
For pricing, ordering information, and shipping details, visit ameliesfrenchbakery.com. For media inquiries, interview opportunities, or a live/online cooking demo with one of Amélie’s pastry chefs, contact Erin Breeden at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jameka Whitten at email@example.com.
About Amelie’s French Bakery & Cafe
Amélie’s French Bakery & Café opened its doors in 2008 and has been bringing Parisian patisserie charm to the southeast ever since. Since launching the flagship location in Charlotte’s NoDa neighborhood, Amélie’s has expanded in NC and SC. The bakery is known for its made-from-scratch French pastries including its famous macarons, now available to be shipped nationwide, savories, unique beverage options, and whimsical interior décor. For more information, visit ameliesfrenchbakery.com.