Event Planning Certificate Workshop Charlotte
Enjoy Yourself Events presents Event Planning 101 – A 1 day workshop to guide you through learning all about running an event planning business as well as the many opportunities available within the industry. Elaina M. Whitley, Owner of Enjoy Yourself Events and the facilitator of this workshop has also invited Jameka Whitten, CEO, JSW Media Group to be a guest speaker.
- How to build your home office
- How to get started in the industry
- Education in the event industry
- Build relationships with vendors
- Register, Insure & License your business
- Effectively market your events & business
- Produce, coordinate & manage successful events
- Adding services to your business
- Strategic partnerships with other event professionals
- Acquiring sponsorship for your events
- Contracts and proposals
- Question and answer session
This is a seminar that you do not want to miss. Each attendee will leave with the knowledge necessary to begin your own event planning business. For current event planner business owners, you will learn more about marketing your business and events as well as making sure that your business is properly registered, insured and trademarked and more.
Seating is extremely limited. Registration will close at event capacity. Workshop is taught to a small group at one time so that more hands-on training can be utilized throughout the class.
According to former students, the information that you learn in this class is far more valuable than the cost. It is worth every dime.
$15 discount is available for currently enrolled students. Must provide valid, school ID upon arrival. Please contact Elaina M. Whitley for student discount code.
No unregistered, accompanying guests. No small children. No outside food or beverages are allowed. No recording devices of any kind will be allowed into the venue. Only cash will be accepted for on-site registration.
Registration fee includes:
- Wi-Fi access if you choose to bring a laptop (If you do not own a laptop, you may share with others at the workshop)
- Guest Speakers
- Information Booklet & Event Planning Tip Sheets
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ (Certificates will not be issued until end of seminar. No exceptions.)
- Discount on follow-up consultation with Elaina M. Whitley for business or event planning
- Opportunity to volunteer or intern at ‘Enjoy Yourself Events’
- Free parking at the venue
The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Day of workshop instructions:
- Please arrive at 8:00AM for sign-in and breakfast. Seminar will begin promptly at 8:30AM
- Have picture ID & proof of registration (those who pre-registered online)
- Students must show valid, school ID who paid student rate (no exceptions)
- Dress comfortably (jeans, sneakers, etc).
- Bring a sweater just in case a/c is on at the venue
- Bring laptop for assignments (venue is wi-fi ready). Laptops will not be provided at venue.
- Plan to stay for the entire workshop. Certificates will not be issued until the end. (no exceptions)
To register click here. To receive a special discount for our followers/readers, enter code “JSW” at checkout.